This is a secret weapon. It is a secret weapon I have used for a couple of years now to accomplish many goals like publishing 12 books in one year and opening my second online business, The Blindspot Biz. A lot of people say that they are tired of New Years Resolutions and they should be IF they have no intention of completing anything they write down! The problem is that many people are doing it wrong. Writing down goals without any structure or time frames is a waste of time. This planner helps you prioritize what is really important and then to schedule it in a way that is not overwhelming but allows you to keep up with each task until they are all completed. Don’t believe me? Try it!
The 2020 Clear Vision Productivity Planner is a large, 27-page, full color, fully downloadable planner that you can use and re-use throughout 2020. Bonus! I have included a video along with this download that will walk you through how to most effectively use the 2020 Clear Vision Productivity Planner.
How to download and use this document:
- Purchase the FREE document. This system will ask for your name, address, and email but you will NOT have to enter any financial information. Key in the information and press enter. The planner and video will be sent to your email.
- Download the document to your computer. You will NOT be able to key directly onto this document online. (Coming soon!) You will have to download and print the document to complete it.
- I suggest that you look over and read all the pages but only print the ones that require you to write something on them. I like to print the whole document but to save ink and paper you can only print the forms you need to complete.
- Complete all the forms. I promise you that if you take the time to think about what your goals are for 2020 and then systematically set them up to be completed you will be 95% more likely to actually complete the goals.
- Let me know how it worked for you. You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or come back to this website to leave a review!
I will be sending out more quarterly forms and tips to my email list so be sure to join!